Intellectual Disability Services
Supporting individuals to develop the attitudes, knowledge and skills necessary for quality of life and fulfillment.
We provide programmes and services which enable people to achieve their life goals. We also provide support and guidance to families, working in partnership with government departments, health and educational authorities and other statutory and voluntary agencies.
Programmes and services include:
- Family Advice and Support
- Continuing Education
- Early Intervention Employment
- Pastoral Care
- Recreational/Social Activities
- Residential Services Respite
- Residential Services
- Special Education Speech Therapy
- Vocational Training